• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - State Game Thread

LOLOL here comes the moral victory with the walk-ons in!

I know Len Elmore was just burying himself, but you all do realize that Bz will be back next year? Wellman said after last year that [Redacted] had multpile years on his contract and made it seem like he will be letting Bz finish out the contract.

Lame duck coaches are lame.

@LenElmore

Let your Twitter muscle be heard! Give this fool a twitter bomb of hate!

I know Len Elmore was just burying himself, but you all do realize that Bz will be back next year? Wellman said after last year that [Redacted] had multpile years on his contract and made it seem like he will be letting Bz finish out the contract.

Uh, no. Wellman would have to give [Redacted] an extension and there is no way that is happening. Read the tea leaves. Bzzzz is as good as gone and Wellman is already searching for his replacement.

I'm starting to think this is a legit possibility but I don't want to believe it.

Back