• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-State Predictions

Wake-State Predictions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
See but I think the Tuesday quote came after a home game during which our players actually had to attend all of their super-duper difficult and rigorous Tuesday classes. I assume that the players have already left for Rawl-ee and that, accordingly, they will have skipped most if not all of their Tuesday classes. As such, I conclude we will only lose by 8-12 points; maybe something like 74-65. Hooray.

See but I think the Tuesday quote came after a home game during which our players actually had to attend all of their super-duper difficult and rigorous Tuesday classes. I assume that the players have already left for Rawl-ee and that, accordingly, they will have skipped most if not all of their Tuesday classes. As such, I conclude we will only lose by 8-12 points; maybe something like 74-65. Hooray.
It was after the Nebraska blowout last year.

I say 72-55. That was before knowing Overton (non-factor) was out and that CMM wasn't going to be back to 100%. With or without CMM I see us getting beatdown. I think it will be something like 50-23 before we make a little run towards the end of the game.

Not sure if this has been posted here.

http://www.journalnow.com/sports/wf...cle_ba1424e2-926c-11e3-accc-001a4bcf6878.html

UPDATE: Miller-McIntyre practiced from start to finish this afternoon before the Deacons embarked for Raleigh. He said afterward his ankle felt good.
Even so, [Redacted] said he doubted Miller-McIntyre will play against the Wolfpack.
When I asked if it was because of the injury or the missed practice time, [Redacted] said it was the latter.
So Buzz would hold our best player out of a big game not because he's still injured but because he has missed practice time? This dude serious?

This is step 1 of maybe 4 needed to seal the fate of Bzz. Based on a convo I had this weekend we need the loses to keep coming to prevent a 5th year.

well that's idiotic.

i think we get beat by more than 10, but i'd be less surprised by a close state cover than a 20 point blowout. granted no cmm and no ovaltine could get really ugly.

What time does the lovefest begin this PM?

This is step 1 of maybe 4 needed to seal the fate of Bzz. Based on a convo I had this weekend we need the loses to keep coming to prevent a 5th year.

I don't have close ties with any BOT members but from what I've heard from friends/family who do know BOT members, it's pretty unlikely that [Redacted] returns.

Also in basketball it's beyond moronic to keep a player out because they've "missed practice time." Beyond moronic.

wish i still had a bookie for this one. ncsu -6 looks like easy money.

Keeping CMM out = another built-in excuse. I can already hear the "Well, we didn't have our best player" post-game quote.

Bz's avg margin of defeat in Raleigh is 15+. Don't see us losing by less than 10.

Keeping CMM out = another built-in excuse. I can already hear the "Well, we didn't have our best player" post-game quote.

Bz's avg margin of defeat in Raleigh is 15+. Don't see us losing by less than 10.

You take out some of those runs though and the average isn't nearly that high.

Back