• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-State Predictions

Wake-State Predictions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Bz probably realizes he needs wins to have any chance of returning... He's well past built-in excuses. He can certainly say whatever he wants, but he has to know this is the case.

If you take out those 28 losses, we're 2-0 on the road in conference over the past 3.5 years.

Not playing. That's all anyone really knows.

Ha. So will we hear the week of the ACC tournament that Miles Overton has left the men's basketball program at Wake Forest? Because that's been a pattern for buzz so far in his tenure.

Yes, I'm jumping the gun big time here. Just want to get a prediction on record early.

Cmm will probably play and re-injure himself so that the coaching job is even less enticing

I was unsure of how to make the poll stay open for less than a day (if that's even possible?), so mods feel free to go ahead and close it, if you like.

well that's idiotic.

i think we get beat by more than 10, but i'd be less surprised by a close state cover than a 20 point blowout. granted no cmm and no ovaltine could get really ugly.

okey silly dilly dokio. i'm an idiot.

I don't think we matchup well with State. Tomorrow could be a tough one imo. Taking the Pack by 8-10. Hopefully I'm wrong

Back