• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Tennis 2017-2018

that was similar to the other big match when Mansouri saw a ball out that was probably in but that doesn't matter to me because these guys aren't perfect and will make mistakes on both sides

the other big match maybe bad call was on a game point and this one wasn't so let's not get bent out of shape on this one

Last shot by FSU's #3 did look out on TV, but there were other shots by both players that looked out and play went on. That's tennis.

Not looking good right now, but not the end of the season if we lose.

Zlobinsky couldn't move the last game. Shame to lose that way

Deacs struggled in FL. Gojo, Skander, and Zlobinsky looked very tired in their third sets. FSU is good, but we’re better. I would have liked to see Rezi play today.

FSU is undefeated in the ACC and 21-1 overall and while they beat us with several of our players injured they beat us so we all agree they're the better team right now .... but this is just the pre-season ... all I care about is the post-season. Our team is so fun to watch!

FSU is undefeated in the ACC and 21-1 overall and while they beat us with several of our players injured they beat us so we all agree they're the better team right now .... but this is just the pre-season ... all I care about is the post-season. Our team is so fun to watch!

What kind of injury does seraphim have? Is he expected to return ?

New rankings out today. The men remain #1. FSU moves up to #9. UNC is #5 and Wake plays there tomorrow. Wake women drop from #14 to #19 - the top 16 host the first two rounds of the NCAA tournament, so they need to move up a few spots.

The Wake men could be without several players over the next few matches, as Davis Cup will be taking place. Petros, Skander, and Cungu could all potentially play for their countries.

The Wake men could be without several players over the next few matches, as Davis Cup will be taking place. Petros, Skander, and Cungu could all potentially play for their countries.

Will those three be available tomorrow?

What matches might they miss?

Will those three be available tomorrow?

What matches might they miss?

The nominations have been announced. Only Mansouri got the call. Cyprus and Montenegro won't play again until 2019 and Botzer wasn't chosen for the Israel-Czechia tie.

Back