• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Tennis 2017-2018

The nominations have been announced. Only Mansouri got the call. Cyprus and Montenegro won't play again until 2019 and Botzer wasn't chosen for the Israel-Czechia tie.

Are you sure? I could certainly be wrong, but I don't think that's right. Skan def got call for April 7-8 so he'll miss Clemson and GTech. Montenegro and Cyprus are in pool play April 3-7, with the draw on April 2. It's possible that they could leave after the ND match but doubtful, and then they'd miss Clemson and GTech as well.

We should have everyone at UNC tomorrow. I would assume Seraphim is still nursing an injury though.

Are you sure? I could certainly be wrong, but I don't think that's right. Skan def got call for April 7-8 so he'll miss Clemson and GTech. Montenegro and Cyprus are in pool play April 3-7, with the draw on April 2. It's possible that they could leave after the ND match but doubtful, and then they'd miss Clemson and GTech as well.

We should have everyone at UNC tomorrow. I would assume Seraphim is still nursing an injury though.

You're right, both Cungu and Petros are listed as playing. I thought the Group 3 pools had already been played in February, my mistake.

Not looking great. Gonna need someone to rally.

Skander won, Petros up a set and a break. Erryone else lost first set.

great to see the tremendous balance at the top of the conference with FSU very good and Carowhina giving us all we can handle and probably beating us today .... as good as we are we are out a couple guys right now so this makes for compelling tennis ... anyway we all agree this is just the preseason and come postseason our Deacs will be ready to go!

Give Bar credit for forcing the third set and Gojo fighting back to tie it 5-5 in the second.

Per twitter gojo broke on court 1 and is looking to force a third set. I think unc’s live scoring is all donked up. Cheaters.

#2 in the nation Blumberg too good today so Bar or Alan need to pull us through

The match to try and get to if at all possible is the match next Wed, March 28 at UNC. Will arguably be for the ACC regular season title. Should be a battle. We need everyone healthy for that one.

you called this one to be a great match, congratulations on that call ... it's all up to Bar!

some will say that's bad sportsmanship by Kiger there with the little celebration but these guys work so hard for that moment we all agree we can't blame him for that ...

Twitter says Botzer just broke to 5-3 in the third and will serve for the match (I had to go look since you guys weren't updating here...)

How many guys are we missing?

Back