• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake to keep [Redacted] according to John Feinstein sources

no-country-for-old-men-cattle.png

If true, there would be only one group of people to blame: The Strattons.

Ha ha ha

Bzz is gone- at least this thread isn't totally worthless since the gifs are priceless. :)

if this is what taylor swift feels when she writes those terrible songs, then i owe her an apology

Jack_sad.gif

I won't lose my shit until BabyDeac gets here and confirms

Seriously doubt this information is true. Wellman is not the kind of AD that demands coaches fire assistants. He leaves that stuff to the Head Coach. That Wellam would insist that Bz fire one of Childress and Battle is just laughable.

I'm making a conscience decision to trust Baby, KVegas, Lectro and Stratt on this one. Without the hope those posters offer, I would be sitting in a puddle of my own, tears, shit and vomit right now.

I won't lose my shit until BabyDeac gets here and confirms

The headshot is when one of the other superusers makes an announcement that Wellman has ID'd BabyDeac and canned him, simultaneous with the announcement that Battle and Chill have been fired and [Redacted] is extended for 4 more years.

Seriously doubt this information is true. Wellman is not the kind of AD that demands coaches fire assistants. He leaves that stuff to the Head Coach. That Wellam would insist that Bz fire one of Childress and Battle is just laughable.

I'm making a conscience decision to trust Baby, KVegas, Lectro and Stratt on this one. Without the hope those posters offer, I would be sitting in a puddle of my own, tears, shit and vomit right now.

Good one. Your cred just went swirling.

i'm upset too, but c'mon, keep bodily function control.

Back