• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake to keep [Redacted] according to John Feinstein sources

Heading into spin class

Expect this thread to be 72 pages long when I get out

anigif_enhanced-buzz-807-1379523004-37.gif

This could be a very dark day in the history of Deacon sports......

Say it ain't so, Ron......:cliffs:

I would imagine Wellman's office will have to put out some sort of statement soon. This tweet about Feinstein's sources may force the University's hand.

I am done. Fuck you Wellman and drown you piece of shit. My time as a Wake fan is done.

It also makes absolute zero sense that John Feinstein would scoop this over every CBB insider.

Stunning, literally stunning.

I'm sorry, guys. You don't deserve this.

Look at State. They kept loser coaches for years and they can still draw 45K who will pay to watch chimps box, as long as one of them wears a State hat.

But of course they need to fire the guy. He's terrible. I like it when you guys are up, not down.

Bzzz's contract is the thing that seals it for me. He has one year left - there are only two choices here, get rid of him or extend him. To keep him without extending would go against all common logic known by all ADs everywhere. I know Ron's behavior during this whole Buzz-aster has been strange but do we really think he has strayed that far off of the beaten path? As for an extension, I cannot even get my mind around that one...

Moreover, wouldn't an extension have to be signed off on by the BOT, or does it not work that way at Wake?

I swear, it's like Wake fanbase has been at the center of an epic troll job for the last 4 years involving Wellman, Buzz, Riley, Carmelo, multiple national sportswriters, members of the press, etc.

Back