• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ UNC Game Thread

vtwhat etc

Historically Competitive
Reaction score
Hate to start it 45 minutes early, but there's a piece of developing news in this:

BCX6V7oCMAEPK8L.jpg:large

PJ Hairston is warming up and is now expected to see minutes despite the concussion.

Go Deacs.

You'll love this:

Cav is starting.

NO FUCKING WAY. I swear Bzz is doing this just to give OGboards the big middle finger. I do not see what this idiot sees in Cav as a basketball player. THis culture shit might be on a different level than I ever expected and Bzz might delegate playing time based on how polite and how hard players "try".

Hah YES.

Prepped and motherfucking ready for some Cav layups and bounce-passes.

i swear we need one of those "they see me trollin'" memes with Bzz

What gets me, almost as much as starting Cav, is that it's February 5 and he's still messing with the lineup. As if we're just a tweak away from turning this thing around.

This Wellman/Bz troll job is even better than the Te'o one. Impressive.

If we lose, we lose against a team lacking all their players. If we win, it's because they are lacking some players.

Back