• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Undergrad Business School - #11

Yuuuuup on average I'm sure we're the better posters. That would be a fun tournament. PSF could represent the 16 seed.

someone needs to create a database of posters with their school attended, graduating year, major and location (could be a binary variable for philly) to help with this stuff.

APETIT
WAKE FOREST U
ECONOMICS
NOT PHILLY

Last edited:
The only Wake econ majors I know moved back to the LEAST coast so he could make LESS money and live more uncomfortably when he already had a #bungalow. #Beal2theWallUP

The only Wake econ majors I know moved back to the LEAST coast so he could make LESS money and live more uncomfortably when he already had a #bungalow. #Beal2theWallUP

meh, higher alpha but much higher beta

This place has a certain DONK look to it

l.jpg

bmoneydeac
WFU 2005
Econ
NBA fan
Above average understanding of advanced stats

redsoxfaithful
WFU 2012
Econ
Sometimes I post stupid things about Celtics players
Not Philly

isn't econ the major for folks who can't pass accounting 101?

lol I took financial and managerial accounting as a senior and was blown away at how easy they were after hearing donk business majors bitch about them for four years.

Would anyone be interested in a battle of the majors tourney?

Calloway donks OUT

I'd be in for a battle of the majors if we could get iLT back for comp sci. HOF.

Fwiw I was an econ minor just 1 hour away from the major. I also took a couple of accounting classes... Eaaaaaasy. I would've liked to take a class with Marcum though. Twdeac talked him up a lot

those econ donks. you just want to pat them on the head. :)

Back