• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Undergrad Business School - #11

If I could go back, I would have gone the business route.

accounting is one of these things either you get or you don't.

the people who get it don't understand why the one's that don't think its so hard and vice versa.

I didn't really know what I wanted to do after I got out of Calloway, but I knew that I thought my accounting classes were easy, so I went to the MAC program at UNC-CH.

accounting is one of these things either you get or you don't.

the people who get it don't understand why the one's that don't think its so hard and vice versa.

I didn't really know what I wanted to do after I got out of Calloway, but I knew that I thought my accounting classes were easy, so I went to the MAC program at UNC-CH.

Yeaps, I had to re-take accounting. Got a D the first time and you needed a C to like be a business major. 2nd time I took it I went into the final without ever having gotten a question wrong on a test.

Let it be known that there's a big divide between General Business and Accounting/Finance majors within Calloway

98% of donks can be found on the Gen Bus side

Oh word we got TD10 too.

I'd be in for a battle of the majors if we could get iLT back for comp sci. HOF.

Fwiw I was an econ minor just 1 hour away from the major. I also took a couple of accounting classes... Eaaaaaasy. I would've liked to take a class with Marcum though. Twdeac talked him up a lot

You've got myself and DCDeac on the comp sci team.

Back