• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/UVA

Deac83

Reaction score
- DM still looking for a signature win and an ACC road win
- Deacs have won 3 in a row on Valentines Day - which says a lot with the last staff
- Can the Deacs score more than 40?
- The Deacs are used to crappy shooting, and staying in a game
- Are the Cav's out of sync enough for the Deacs to steal one

Only reason the Valentine's Day winning streak is still intact is that [Redacted] never coached a game on Valentine's. Last Valentine's game was in 2009.

Only reason the Valentine's Day winning streak is still intact is that [Redacted] never coached a game on Valentine's. Last Valentine's game was in 2009.

Yeah my first thought after reading the first post, Valentine's Day must've never fallen on a game day the last 4 years.

20 pt spread is awfully high. I don't think WF wins (although it's possible) but this game will end up a lot closer than people think. UVA will have to play hard the whole to get the win. Hopefully the outside shooting continues to fall as they'll be collapsing onto Devin a lot so others will need to step up.

Spread is down to 17.5. Anyone know when the last time Wake won as this big of an underdog or close to it?

I could see a 60-49 moral victory but that's about as close as we could get.

I'm seriously considering creating a Bovada account for this game. +17.5 is a lot for a team that put up 51 against nc state. If Dinos and Crab shoot decently well we cover no question.

Anyone use Bovada? Is there a downside?

I'll be interested to see what DM's player rotations are today.

Can we get some steals and run out?

A couple guys hot from three would be nice.

We will need an effective interior defense today. Hope we stay out of foul trouble.

I'm seriously considering creating a Bovada account for this game. +17.5 is a lot for a team that put up 51 against nc state. If Dinos and Crab shoot decently well we cover no question.

Use 5dimes

You get a free $500 bet with Bovada when you sign up.

Free bet? Not matching up to $500?

Seriously, I woke up and saw 17.5 and texted my bud with a bookie. If anyone's got an account and wouldn't mind throwing a hundy on Wake I'll paypal ya

Hmmm. Been thinking about opening an account on one of these sites, might be enough of a reason to.

I like the look of the bovada site more than 5dimes. Anyone have an account and want referral credit? Feel free to pm

anytime I've had the impulse urge like now to sign up for Bovada, it declines me. But then they call me up the next day and work on some work-around to get it funded, but the urge to get sucked into sports betting has passed by then.

Payouts are torture on Bovada, and I'd assume difficult on all sites. Also, for all the Bovada promotions you can't withdraw your "free bet" money if you win until you fulfill stipulations like placing a certain amount of bets or gambling elsewhere on the site, and if you don't do it in a certain time fram the money you "won" expires. It's just a new take on the money match bonus, except even better for Bovada.

The Over seems like a good one too, based on the "we're bad at defense" stats posted this week. Would be inclined to think UVA could put up 70 on us.

Back