• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake v Duke game thread - Shirts vs. Skins

WFU1990

Reaction score
Despite some cavernous experiences in the Joel at times, this one is basically a sellout and should be a great atmosphere. Beat the Evil Empire! GO DEACS!!!!!

Duke a 3 1/2 point fave.

Let's do this shit

we really need to get the ball inside to Collins and Dinos to have a shot. We have the advantage inside. on defense, there should never be time without either Collins or Moore in the game for rim protection when our perimeter players get bet off the bounce, which will happen frequently.
Duke a 3 1/2 point fave.

Let's do this shit

Crowd needs to be in this constantly. Hate to say it, but we need to be sure to match up with Allen. We have trouble defending a SF who can shoot. That being said, I hope we whip their A$$!

Crowd needs to be in this constantly. Hate to say it, but we need to be sure to match up with Allen. We have trouble defending a SF who can shoot. That being said, I hope we whip their A$$!

Ours or theirs?

We should put Bilas in to trip Allen. Then put Van Horn in and have him trip Allen. Then trip over him.

Might as well start early on this. Game is not a nationally televised game. For those outside the ACC territory that may mean the Wake Network (ESPN3). For those with directv it's part of the ESPN Game plan (or whatever it's called now).

This probably helps our chances since if we win the rest of the country won't see it and ESPN won't interrupt their wall to wall super bowl prep.

Hoping for a splendid Grayson Allen psycho moment in this game as long as no one gets hurt.

Might as well start early on this. Game is not a nationally televised game. For those outside the ACC territory that may mean the Wake Network (ESPN3). For those with directv it's part of the ESPN Game plan (or whatever it's called now).

Was just searching through the guide for it myself. At least I can DVR my Seahawks going for their 10th straight win and watch the Deacs on WatchESPN.

Can't believe I have to stream wake vs. duke.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This probably helps our chances since if we win the rest of the country won't see it and ESPN won't interrupt their wall to wall super bowl prep.

In Socal, the ACC Network is on KDOC.

Up to +5.

I cant find the game on Dish. Supposed to be on CBS in Winston. Maybe my guide isn't up to date.

Last edited:
So when Duke loses to us today, who does K kick off the team?

Let's do this shit, Deacs!

Lowe continues good work during Dan's absence.

The famous Ringling Bros. circus announced earlier this month that it’s shutting down after more than 100 years of operation. But that won’t stop the circus that is this year’s Duke basketball team from entering Joel Coliseum this afternoon.

Whether it’s from the latest Grayson Allen tripping incident, Hall of Fame head coach Mike Krzyzewski taking a leave of absence to undergo back surgery and subsequently banning his players from the locker room and wearing team apparel or simply losing three out of their last four games under interim head coach Jeff Capel, there has been a lot going on in Durham this season.

Back