• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - Virginia Tech Game Thread

Giving up one of those dunks every now and then is okay, but Cav got embarrassed on that one.

We still can't rebound.

THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING VA TECH

You guys are about as useful as cum flavored popsicles.

Why is Cav out? Oh yeah, if you hit a hook and a three and keep a rebound alive, all in the first five minutes, [Redacted] feels you need to come out of the game.

Wow, Travis actually going hard tonight.

Damn, McKie! It's like a flashback to 2012. We're actually good when he plays like this.

Why is Cav out? Oh yeah, if you hit a hook and a three and keep a rebound alive, all in the first five minutes, [Redacted] feels you need to come out of the game.

It's those NBA substitutions. Doesn't matter what you're doing, animated Bzzzzz will take you out when he planned to.

"Coach [Redacted] was it your idea to get Travis involved early?"

"You'll have to ask him."

"..."

Yeah I don't care what it means one way or the other about [Redacted] being here or not, I just want to state for the record that this Virginia Tech team is one of the worst ACC teams I've ever seen (through the first 8 minutes at least).

Back