• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs #8 UL Game Thread

Why does this game have to start at 9 PM? Too late dangit.

I'm pumped because it allows me to get there from Raleigh easily. Although if it were a 7pm start it would justify leaving work at 4 or so (Durham traffic and all). Bringing a couple college buddies and tons of vibes.

I love how people "throw out the statistics" when a team needs a game. Yeah, because that happens and teams play completely differently if they think they MUST WIN it.

True, but motivation absolutely matters.

That's my best guess as to why the line opened at -3 many places when KP had it at -4. Seems like the lines are generally shaded toward these bubble teams that need wins

I think we lose by 20. Louisville is so much better than we are.

Buckwild: Please submit your resume for starting this thread. We can't have someone with bad Juju starting this thread. What say ye board posters? Is Buckwild a suitable starter?

Lot of pressure for a sub 200 poster. :)

But you've got to like some one that wants the ball when the game is on the line.

1) Grew up on campus.
2) Was a ball boy for Wake for 3 seasons, during CP3 era.
3) Went to Skip Prosser Basketball camp 3 times, won 3v3 touney one year. Also won best camper award.
4) Currently live in the real Wake Forest.

That's all I got.

How do you grow up on campus? Just curious. Parents profs?

Lot of pressure for a sub 200 poster. :)

But you've got to like some one that wants the ball when the game is on the line.

Good point and maybe we need fresh blood to break out of the top 25 slump. However, I'm still nervous with a baby faced rookie in such a key position. Not to put too much pressure on you Buckwild, but if you don't come through with a win - you'll never work in this town again!

Wake +3 in my book. When I saw it open at +4 I expected the line to move in the opposite direction. Let's go!

Good point and maybe we need fresh blood to break out of the top 25 slump. However, I'm still nervous with a baby faced rookie in such a key position. Not to put too much pressure on you Buckwild, but if you don't come through with a win - you'll never work in this town again!

And if we do win, Buckwild will be under the guy for VT and the ACCT. Lots of responsibility.

Lets do this thing! Go DEACS! WE need this one badly.

Collins for 28-16
Crawford with 22
Woods with a strong and important 15

Time to win. We need to win like DR tonight

Instead of Woods I'm going DINOS outta nowhere hitting 5 threes tonight. Let's get buckets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Instead of Woods I'm going DINOS outta nowhere hitting 5 threes tonight. Let's get buckets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did Buckets ever do to you and what does that have to do with the game thread?

Look I've been talkin to JC and Craw, and they gave me permission to put the boards on my back to carry us into the tournament. It starts with tonight.

VIBES ALERT

Just saw a dude repping a WF hat. Let out a "Go Deacs", popping my tshirt WF logo and he responded in turn. Even while on the phone.

Louisville is fucked.

VIBES ALERT

Last edited:
What did Buckets ever do to you and what does that have to do with the game thread?

major-league-20090511025725921-000.jpg

We should have gotten the live chicken

Back