• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs FSU Gameday Thread

Wake's drives in past two games:

Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Half
Punt
Interception
Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Turnover on Downs
Punt
Interception
Interception
Interception
Fumble
Punt
Punt
Interception
Punt
Half
Interception
Interception

0 points

We somehow manage to get WORSE after starting with 7 punts in a row. This has to be some sort of sociological experiment.

How can anyone possibly think that Lobo should be our OC?? If you do, you are a complete idiot.

Wake's drives in past two games:

Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Half
Punt
Interception
Punt
Punt
Punt
Punt
Turnover on Downs
Punt
Interception
Interception
Interception
Fumble
Punt
Punt
Interception
Punt
Half
Interception
Interception

0 points

Great Production, glad we didn't go for it on fourth and 1!

For me, the yardstick for WFU offensive futility has always been the 1974 team that was shut out in five straight games and scored just 58 points all year. This offense might be the second worst Wake offense I've seen, though.

If I'm a poll voter, I strongly consider bumping Stanford or Baylor over FSU after this.

Please leave the ACC now if you feel this way...your football stadium looks pretty good and you have FSU to thank for that.

Ugh. Wellman must have a hard on the way the commentators are talking up LOWF. Just sickening.

Guess Bz halftime pep talk did not help.

We essentially average 0.65 first downs/possession and 0.35 turnovers/possession and 0.65 punts/possesion. That's not good.

The only way you can find this acceptable is if you don't give a crap about Wake Forest. If you have any semblance of loyalty or affection for Wake, then there is no way you can seriously find the last 5 years acceptable.

BYp1pmfCAAA3xzN.jpg

Back