• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs FSU Gameday Thread

I think brad white and e king would make the 2 deep.

White transferred to Wake under Grobe and King played all four years under Grobe. He's not listed as have redshirted in his bio. I checked before I posted.

White vs. Abbate vs. Arnoux at MLB is a nice conversation.

Yeah. I realized as soon as I posted that E King was the first true freshman to play for Grobe.

Maybe Fred Robbins at DT? Boo, Russel, and Nikita among others give him a run for the money though.

Robbins never played under Grobe and those others would be behind him if he did.

train wrecks are less depressing, and they at least don't embarrass the people who die on the trains.

Lots of respectable people have been hit by trains. Judge Hobbie over in Cookville was hit by a train. What was I gonna tell them, that you got your ass whooped by FSU?

Robbins never played under Grobe and those others would be behind him if he did.
Yeah, someone mentioned defensive players under Caldwell so I was pointing out one that stood out to me as a potential starter on the hypothetical Caldwell-Grobe team.

I was talking about Caldwell recruits that played under Grobe like MacPherson, Terance Williams, Ovie, Clabo, Jason Anderson, Ray Thomas, Fabian Davis, etc.

Lots of respectable people have been hit by trains. Judge Hobbie over in Cookville was hit by a train. What was I gonna tell them, that you got your ass whooped by FSU?

This team needs a patter familious. We need more dapper Dan men.

This board loves to dog on the students for not filling the student section, but this is their exact train of thought.

It's one thing to think this about FSU. Other teams, not so much. We did beat Maryland and State this year.

Back