• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs FSU Gameday Thread

so glad this is televised out here so I can be known for having gone to "that school that just got waxed by FSU."

Fatigue is finally getting to Kinal. Just like it got to Swank his senior year. At least Swank scored points for us.

Someone check on Coker, these announces think he's dead.

Jesus, why am I still watching this game? Am I stupid or just stupid?

I'm almost certain Patrick said similar things about Bzz last year, so grain of salt

Realistically, what were your expectations for this contest? Based on the season so far...I felt FSU would win by 60 or more...

Espn headline:

No. 2 Florida State snagged six interceptions and one fumble to destroy Wake Forest and is minutes from clinching a spot in the ACC title game.

Actually the FSU offense was not overly impressive. Our offense was their best offense. We scored well for them.

kinda amazing that FSU only has 288 yds of offense.

I realize that our offense helped keep the ball out of the hands of their offense.

However, if we had a decent offense that could score and control the clock a little, our defense would compete with almost everyone we have played.

One of the great questions about the Grobe era. If you made a two-deep of the best offensive players under Grobe, a disproportionate number would be Caldwell recruits. Defense? Probably all Grobe except for Pace.

I think brad white and e king would make the 2 deep.

Actually the FSU offense was not overly impressive. Our offense was their best offense. We scored well for them.

yeah, i'm calling bullshit. You don't get to use the "we beat ourselves" excuse when you lose by 60. This game was over when FSU stepped off the bus. We don't have the talent to compete with F$U's third stringers.

Back