• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs FSU Gameday Thread

haha, making Desean Jackson proud on that one.

Haha "competitive effect." We're so bad that the refs are just like "Fuck it" when they get a call wrong.

comepetitive effect remember that one ron for future use.

Even though we've turned the ball seven times, Kinal can still go above his career pace with one more punt. He's averaging 7.57 punts per game (well on pace to shatter existing NCAA record) and he has 7 punts today.

So if Grobe is the perfect fit, then how many losing seasons until it is unacceptable? 6, 7, 10??? I picture Wellman standing in the corner of the broadcast booth, pointing a gun at their heads.

Well Man enjoying the excellent cuisine from that half ass caterer and swapping tales with his protege crook Caststevens...

Hard to believe we're one game removed from nearly beating a top 10 team on the road.

It wasn't a TD but this game is so bad that the officials are going to allow it.

What's funny is the coaches definitely saw it wasn't a TD and let him know.

I love Grobe. I would rather see him fire the offensive staff and stay.

However, respect for the school and for the profession should probably compel him to resign.

Wasn't the Iona scoreline similar to this at one point?

^ he's not going to because then all his cronies will be out of work too. This turd is just going to keep swirling the bowl

Even though we've turned the ball seven times, Kinal can still go above his career pace with one more punt. He's averaging 7.57 punts per game (well on pace to shatter existing NCAA record) and he has 7 punts today.

That punt should only count as .5

Woof, terribly punt by Kinal.

how can there still be 7 minutes left in this debacle?

Back