• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs FSU Gameday Thread

I see Wake has gone to the matte black helmet finish instead of the shiny version. I would have thought they would like the extra protection that a few mils of clearcoat have to offer for this beatdown.

Held them scoreless for 7:45. I'm chalking that one up in the W column.

lolol, holy shit tanner, what the hell was that?

Tanner screwing Kinal out of a punt attempt.

Almost said the exact same thing. Talked with the BSD guys a bit this week about what would be higher: Kinal's punt total or our first down total. I chose Kinal's punts with first downs as a sneaky backdoor cover.

I'm already pissed off about the post game presser where Grobe talks about how good they are, etc. and takes no ownership of the fact our program is simply not competitive. We should be relegated to the socon or big south.

Has there been a scientific breakthrough where I can get an IV alcohol drip directly into my arm?

Hard to believe there are FSU players who lost to Wake once. Even harder to believe there are Wake players who beat FSU.

Back