• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs FSU Gameday Thread

And we thought it was a good idea to bring potential recruits to this game? LMAO

The only thing I've really taken joy in this year is Kinal's assault on the punting records and now Wake is even taking that away from me.

I mean he's still ridiculously far ahead of the current pace, I just really thought we were gonna see a 12 or 13 punt game today.

Eyo consecutive offensive plays without a turnover!

"You really gotta feel for Tanner Price"

uh, no you don't. the kid hasn't progressed (and has arguably regressed) for three seasons now. fuck him.

2 plays without a TO!!! Kinal may even get to punt in a minute or so!

And we thought it was a good idea to bring potential recruits to this game? LMAO

you can't be serious. We didn't really do that, did we? So all those recruits get to see our tiny stadium filled with opposing fans while we get beat by 60?

Announcers giving the Well Man talking points!!! More BS!

uh, no you don't. the kid hasn't progressed (and has arguably regressed) for three seasons now. fuck him.

False.

Entering today he had thrown 12 TDs and 5 INTs while doing exactly what the offense called for.

I don't understand hating on Tanner whatsoever and I certainly don't understand saying "fuck him" about a guy who has played four years at Wake.

Great - now we get 3 quarters or pity commentary from the announcers.

neg rep, go fuck yourself. This isn't a pro team, that kid is a Wake student being coached by a bunch of incompetent morons.

I feel for the announcers...Think about having to fill three hours of airtime and making approximately half of it about Wake.

Grobe looking incredibly fired up and animated on the sidelines.

Oh wait, that's not Grobe, that was the mascot. Grobe is sitting there with his arms crossed like Mr Fucking Spock.

Back