• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs ND

Deac83

Reaction score
Of note:

Wake has the worst ACC record for 50 games on the road in history: 2-48.

Wake holds the current record for consecutive ACC road losses 19.

I don't know about this:

“It doesn’t weigh on me from the sense, this is my second year,” Manning said. “That’s it. I understand that, for us, it’s a process. We’ve got one recruiting class in here that we had a full, legitimate chance to recruit. The first class we got, it was very good for us, but we got lucky with that class because we weren’t here. I took the job at the Final Four, so our assistants were able to come up with some guys to help us out.

http://www.journalnow.com/sports/wf...cle_86f7cd53-1a39-5df6-93ad-421c3a46a214.html

It's going to be 59 degrees and sunny at tipoff. I really can't see pissing an afternoon like this away to watch us play. That just seems ridiculous.

I should be making the turn right around tip off.

I'm trying to tape the game so as not to miss the beautiful weather. The wake site says it's on CBS affiliate however if you look on Time Warner cable the Ohio State Maryland Game is on. Anybody know what channel it's on other than ESPN 3?

The note on the bottom of the tv screen during the KU-KY game said WFU-ND on ACC Network tomorrow at 1:00 PM. That was ch 5 here in Raleigh(CBS). However, listing has Ohio St. also, as you said.

After our historic fail vs UVA, if our guys don't come out mad as h*ll with themselves and sharpen their execution, I will be most disappointed. The way that loss/sting occurred will be on this team for many years to come. We are the worst late collapse ever, we'll see how they respond.

Last edited:
If Demetrius Jackson sits, there is no reason not to end the losing streak.

If Demetrius Jackson sits, there is no reason not to end the losing streak.

Any word on this? During the ACC network game yesterday, the announcer said, when promoting our game, "We get to see Demetrius Jackson, tomorrow."

Really only interested to see if we come out with our tail between our legs like we did against cuse. Whether or not Manning can get his team to come out and fight is really the only thing I am interested in the rest of the season.

Well, I'll take that back I would love for DT to get 1st team all ACC. It's a long shot but man, he deserves it.

What's the best way to listen to Stan's broadcast? Through tunein or something or the wake site?

Really only interested to see if we come out with our tail between our legs like we did against cuse. Whether or not Manning can get his team to come out and fight is really the only thing I am interested in the rest of the season.

Well, I'll take that back I would love for DT to get 1st team all ACC. It's a long shot but man, he deserves it.

This pretty much nails it. Then again I managed to invent reasons to watch Wake even during the [Redacted] years so I guess there's always something to watch for. Bring on the pain.

Worst of both worlds in Central VA. Game isn't on, and even though it's nice outside, there is still a few inches of snow on the ground. Guess I'll work out to Torrey Pines.

I can see Wake women on TV at 1:00 but wake not the Wake men's game. Freaking sad.

I wish I was going to be home to watch live, but it's my wife's birthday and we're going out to lunch. I'm DVRing it and will watch regardless.

I'll never understand why "fans," especially those of college sports, believe that effectively ending support of their teams - when it's tough going - accomplishes anything. I'm disappointed in how things are going, but more disappointed in some of our supporters.

I wish I was going to be home to watch live, but it's my wife's birthday and we're going out to lunch. I'm DVRing it and will watch regardless.

I'll never understand why "fans," especially those of college sports, believe that effectively ending support of their teams - when it's tough going - accomplishes anything. I'm disappointed in how things are going, but more disappointed in some of our supporters.

How old is your wife, bro?

Back