• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs Notre Dame: Nov 4, 2017 @ 3:30 pm

Unfortunately the last several times I've seen nd, they look like they are bordering on being an elite team.

To have any chance we have to keep their running game in check. That's easier said than done obviously

Line was 21 or so for Clemson and Clemson is better. 13.5 may be low though, you're right.

I'm not really sure that Clemson is better than Notre Dame this year.

I'm not really sure that Clemson is better than Notre Dame this year.

ND definitely the best offensively team we will face. Like top-5 nation good, maybe best by end of season.

I didn't expect that easy of a win against State. I've watched ND against Georgia and State, and came away very impressed. Way different team than last year.

Btw, State is incredibly lucky to have played UL and FSU when both were ranked.

So will I, +3. Anyone have a summary of pregame musts?

My buddy and I are doing one of the bus/tailgate combos out of Chicago. Bar opens at 7:30 am, bus leaves at 8:30 am for South Bend, drinks on board and on the way back, tailgate part of the package once we arrive. Buses depart SB for Chicago one hour after game ends.

I like our odds. ;)

Our defense has something to prove after the offense shined against L’ville.

If we throw some to Serigne and use Dortch wisely anything is possible but none of it happens without 60 minutes of focus by the coaches and players. Deacs have something to prove since they came up short in Atlanta AND Death Valley. I’m still going with the completely unscientific, unfounded but bold call for an upset.

ETA: Use Hines in place of Dortch

Last edited:
In honor of Reformation Sunday, this Baptist hopes we hang 95 on them next Saturday. Although I would settle for knocking them into purgatory.

We need a good start and solid Q1. The last two trips up there they've jumped all over us early and we couldn't get out of the hole.

They are a much tougher team now that Kelly understands that they have a great running game and they do not throw it a bunch. I have thought over the last few years that they had a good running game but Kelly wanted to prove he was an offensive genius/passing game guru and he would lose games as a result. Elko has also done a nice job with their defense which has really struggled the last few years. Our best hope might be that they go to Miami the following week and this might be a trap game for them - Elko being there might negate that.

Back