• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake vs Notre Dame: Nov 4, 2017 @ 3:30 pm

What are ge odds clawson pulls Beal’s redshirt. Would have to think high if Byrd misses anytime, couple with Dortch being done. Guy looked electric in spring practice.

Hopefully slim to none. At this point I don't want to waste it.

What happened to Robinson? If he could provide some insurance as a third back that would be great. I do think that Colburn can manage the workload running the ball, but given the up-tempo offense it is a lot to ask to be on the field for an entire game of that speed.

Really hope Elko leaves for greener pastures sooner than later.

Clawson is the best

What is the story on Rodney? Did he miss the last game against Louisville? If ever we need a strong inside tackle its this week against ND.

Wow. Didn't realize he was out. He could make a huge difference in this game the way they run it.

After reading some of the good quotes in the W-S J article today, our players probably have the best opportunity this season to let their actual performance do the talking. Plus, they get to find out just how much they are personally invested in their Head Coach and Assistants. This is probably a game that anyone will have a chance to split hairs over play calling on both sides of the ball. It's the players who will decide the outcome, imo.

Although I like our DL match up against their OL the final key may be Dawson and the others on both sides, and I like what Dawson's been showing of late.

After reading some of the good quotes in the W-S J article today, our players probably have the best opportunity this season to let their actual performance do the talking. Plus, they get to find out just how much they are personally invested in their Head Coach and Assistants. This is probably a game that anyone will have a chance to split hairs over play calling on both sides of the ball. It's the players who will decide the outcome, imo.

Although I like our DL match up against their OL the final key may be Dawson and the others on both sides, and I like what Dawson's been showing of late.

Strnad is that dude. Going to be a good one for us.

Looks like rain there on Saturday with high of 50. Ugly football weather but may serve to put a damper on the home crowd’s level of enthusiasm.

I hope it rains a ton, the field is a mess, and Kelly insists on throwing like he did at State last year. That would be great.

Back