• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - Xavier Game Thread

Both teams are converting right now.

MOTO with the drive and score!

yeah no doubt. just thought about how this is the 1st game since the atlantis tourney that I have had on my TV.

I don't have AXS, so this is the first televised game of the year for me. In our 13th game.

This game is precisely why we're in trouble next year. Travis and Coron's shooting is the only thing keeping us in this game.

The next time someone spouts off more "Oh, [Redacted] is great Xs and Os but just sucks at [whatever]" bullshit, I want that person to remember our weakside rotation on that double team of Stainbrook in the post.

I don't have AXS, so this is the first televised game of the year for me. In our 13th game.

It is super convenient for me, on the other hand, because it means that I can watch every single game on ESPN3.

LOL at all of those that said Coron Williams wouldn't do shit on this team

The next time someone spouts off more "Oh, [Redacted] is great Xs and Os but just sucks at [whatever]" bullshit, I want that person to remember our weakside rotation on that double team of Stainbrook in the post.

In fairness, the rotation came albeit late.

LOL at Andre on Stainbrook. This will not go well. The difference in strength is astronomical.

Lol, Stainbrook's brother is on the team too -- 5 inches shorter and 80 pounds lighter.

Rountree's 3 attempt post CMM travel lolol

Haha, Tree throws up an airball after the travel. Please stop shooting Tree.

Damn, Devin triple-teamed. Kicks it out to no-one, and turnover.

I'm afraid somehow the idiot is gonna keep his job. We definitely are improved, but not as much as some think, IMHO. We've played an extremely soft schedule, and this is our first away game. I'll repeat, an extremely soft schedule.

Back