• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - Xavier Game Thread

Madison Jones has killed us. Can't afford to have him out there.

LOL at our defense. Just watching the ball. Woof.

Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy. Three turnovers in a row. Xavier converted on two of three.

Well, on the bright side I'm fairly convinced this Stainbrook kid can't dunk.

I'm afraid somehow the idiot is gonna keep his job. We definitely are improved, but not as much as some think, IMHO. We've played an extremely soft schedule, and this is our first away game. I'll repeat, an extremely soft schedule.

I think everybody knows this. Just accept that which you can not change.

So Dino's recruit and a 5th year transfer are the only reason we're still in this game. Foundation my fucking ass.

The announcers said Stainbrook is 260 and Thomas is 245. That's the opposite of Casstevens math.

Fucking getting manhandled on the boards.

5 assists to 9 turnovers as a team. Not going to cut it against any team worth of salt.

And here we go. We suck.

Make that five straight turnovers. And a foul on Devin on the fast break. And one. Ugh.

Now comes the frustration and unforced errors. Wake on the road.

5 assists to 9 turnovers as a team. Not going to cut it against any team worth of salt.

Xavier was turning it over a lot more than we were, then we hit this really bad stretch. Sloppy.

WTF was that Devin? What are you doing?

Jesus, that was the most obvious double dribble ever. Are you serious, refs?

Cav in an out for three.

Tougher, grittier my fucking ass, Buzz. Getting manhandled.

Not playing any road games early on the season is going to hurt this team I'm afraid.

Back