• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - Xavier Game Thread

Xavier has extended the defense. My worst fears are confirmed. Put length on Williams and CMM and we are dead in the water.

You can't even defend without getting a foul called. That foul on Devin on the break earlier was SOFT SOFT SOFT.

Lol at this offense. Woof.

Maybe we need to get all our guys some RecSpecs. Xavier has 2 and they're balling. I figure if not better vision, they'll at least provide an intimidation factor.

Thank the good Lord this commentator calls out or POS schedule against fuckwads at home.

Xavier has extended the defense. My worst fears are confirmed. Put length on Williams and CMM and we are dead in the water.
This. Our offense is so limited. We don't have many ways of scoring.

This is the first game I have decided to watch in 2 years to fight off my apathy to Wake basketball. I probably should tune out for another year or so. This team won't win more than 5 more games this year.

Back