• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

wakeradioshow@gmail.com

No not really. I think there was an acknowledge at the end of the show where Stan asked about going into next year and Grobe basically said they had to get the offense better and he didn't try to sugarcoat it. Captain Obvious I know and in the end probably nothing changes, but he made it clear it was a big problem.

In other words, fuck the shareholders!

Are fans of a school/team shareholders in a college athletic department or consumers of the product it offers? I think that is the big difference between the people on the board and the WFU athletic dept. We see ourselves as shareholders in the AD while the powers that be see the fans as consumers of the product.

Are fans of a school/team shareholders in a college athletic department or consumers of the product it offers? I think that is the big difference between the people on the board and the WFU athletic dept. We see ourselves as shareholders in the AD while the powers that be see the fans as consumers of the product.

In many ways, it's easier to ignore your shareholders than your consumers, particularly in the short term. Any business that ignores the wishes of it's consumers (or worse is completely dismissive of their demands) will most likely see the results hit their bottom line in short order.

You will recall that it did not take the Coke company long to reintroduce Coke Classic. They did not tell their consumers that the company "couldn't be happier" or say "Oh Heaven's Yes you will continue to drink whatever want to sell you." It blows my mind that the "businessmen" on our BOT sit on their hands and let this continue. Perhaps the BOT and President Hatch are worried that RW will not let them have "Bowl tickets" if they don't behave...

Last edited:
In many ways, it's easier to ignore your shareholders than your consumers, particularly in the short term. Any business that ignores the wishes of it's consumers (or worse is completely dismissive of their demands) will most likely see the results hit their bottom line in short order.

You will recall that it did not take the Coke company long to reintroduce Coke Classic. They did not tell their consumers that the company "couldn't be happier" or say "Oh Heaven's Yes you will continue to drink whatever want to sell you." It blows my mind that the "businessmen" on our BOT sit on their hands and let this continue. Perhaps the BOT and President Hatch are worried that RW will not let them have "Bowl tickets" if they don't behave...

Great post...Wellman shoves it down your throat and says you either like it or else.....

And enough people like it that dissent doesn't matter.

Back