• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake's site - Hoops Roster

HONDO2

Reaction score
So I looked at it yesterday to see Hudson listed at 6-6 175 ( Collins said he was 6-5 yesterday ). Also saw they had a 'pre' photo of Leonard.

Looked again this a.m. and Hudson is now 190 and now a 'post' photo of Leonard. Also, Thomas has suddenly gone to 255 from 245 ( he was actually 235 last year ) while Green has gone from 230 to 240, McClinton from 185 to 200 and Overton from 185 to 215.

Color me a skeptic....unless we've had a massive overhaul in our S&C program since DM arrived.

:wtf:

I hope Overton hasnt gained 30 lbs.

Maybe Overton's also been making some late night Subway runs on the quad with Sousa to pack on the pounds. :eek:

img-thing

So I looked at it yesterday to see Hudson listed at 6-6 175 ( Collins said he was 6-5 yesterday ). Also saw they had a 'pre' photo of Leonard.

Looked again this a.m. and Hudson is now 190 and now a 'post' photo of Leonard. Also, Thomas has suddenly gone to 255 from 245 ( he was actually 235 last year ) while Green has gone from 230 to 240, McClinton from 185 to 200 and Overton from 185 to 215.

Color me a skeptic....unless we've had a massive overhaul in our S&C program since DM arrived.

:wtf:

I'm guessing that Ovaltine has been 215 this whole time.

It's good to see that Daniel Green is ready for his contract season.

there is no way Overton played at 185 last year- that was just wishful thinking. 215 seems exactly right.

Just looked at Leonard's profile. Glad to see he was able to get his ear fixed. Good for him.

As for the weights and heights are concerned, they definitely inflate some things. Look no further than Devin being listed at 6'9. I remember it being posted on here that he was officially measured when he went to that USA camp last summer, and he was 6' 7 3/4" in shoes.

There is no way Overton was listed at 185 last year. You sure your memory's correct, HONDO?

How come Hudson doesn't list Mt. Zion as his high school? He left Mansfield Timberview two years ago and played at two prep schools since.

Is this a culture thing?

There is no way Overton was listed at 185 last year. You sure your memory's correct, HONDO?

Dunno 'bout last year but he was listed at 185 yesterday.

Just looked at Leonard's profile. Glad to see he was able to get his ear fixed. Good for him.

Am no Doc....anyone ? Is/was that a simple or more envolved procedure ?

Last edited:
Holy shit what is that thing. Those pics look fake.
It's called a keloid - basically extra scar tissue that grew after he had an earring ripped out. Don't Google Image Search keloid. That was a horrible mistake of mine.

Mike Tyson bit the growth off of his ear. And Roundtine is morbidly obese.

Back