• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Want to feel old?

Kids born in the 90s are graduating from college. I'm twice as old as a high school graduate.

My student worker was born in 1993. That does it for me.

In two years, high school freshman will be born in the 2000's. Pretty soon there will be high school students who were born after 9/11. That blows my FUCKING MIND!

Rite of passage, now I get to see you guys that I thought were "the kids" of the boards say that you're feeling old.

Yeah. That gets me too. A lot of the guys I met who were students at Wake when I was a young alum coming back to games every week are in their 30s. Makes me realize I've been away from NC for a long time too.

The HI-C and squeeze it thing made me feel sad.

I thought Hailie looked smoking in that picture, and then I found out she's 15, and, yeah.

The Simpsons are older than everyone who's in college right now.

People born in the 80's can legally drink! I remember when that was the feel-old milestone.

Facebook looked better 5 years ago.

The thing about "Friends" being off the air for 7 years.....I feel like its been off the air for way longer then that.

5 years in January 2013....so yeah, not even 4.5 now

Facebook looked better 5 years ago.

The thing about "Friends" being off the air for 7 years.....I feel like its been off the air for way longer then that.

Friends is so unwatchable now - its brutal.

The Dark Knight was a long time ago. I saw it for the second time right before our football season opener at Baylor.

lots of college kids ride my train in the morning, and they all look 15 to me.

In two years, high school freshman will be born in the 2000's. Pretty soon there will be high school students who were born after 9/11. That blows my FUCKING MIND!

I worked in a school for a period of time and ended up teaching a little bit of history. I ended up teaching the 1990s and 2000s because I got bothered by referring to what I considered recent history and then realizing not only did they not know about it, they weren't even born then.

This makes me feel really, really old. N64 is 16 years old. Kids born in 1995 are graduating high school. FML.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/things-that-will-make-you-feel-old

I'm always taken back when I realize that one of my baby cousins is graduating this year. I remember him being born.

Back