• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Want to feel old?

lots of college kids ride my train in the morning, and they all look 15 to me.

15-22 seems to run together for me. I was at Disney World last week and I saw a girl and a guy together at the hotel who looked like kids, but it was clear they were a couple. The scary part wasn't that my second thought was "Oh, they probably are in college, maybe older". It was that my first thought was "Where are their parents?"

I worked in a school for a period of time and ended up teaching a little bit of history. I ended up teaching the 1990s and 2000s because I got bothered by referring to what I considered recent history and then realizing not only did they not know about it, they weren't even born then.

I'm always taken back when I realize that one of my baby cousins is graduating this year. I remember him being born.

Yeah. My baby cousins are in their late 20s.

my little bro graduated college, which means i graduated 4 years ago. still feels like yesterday.

You want a real mind fuck? Luther Vandross is now exactly as dead as William Henry Harrison. Time flies.

Kids born in the 90s are graduating from college. I'm twice as old as a high school graduate.

I am in this group as well. Some people that I want to school with have kids graduating while mine are 4 and 2. It makes me feel old and envious at the same time.

oh, and the fact that friends of mine are having babies and it's socially acceptable (because they're old enough and married) is still mind-boggling.

oh, and the fact that friends of mine are having babies and it's socially acceptable (because they're old enough and married) is still mind-boggling.

You know you're getting old when your friends start having kids......on purpose

In the past year, there have been several of my kids friends buy houses in our neighborhood. Really makes you feel old.

Yeah I'm still not used to this. My first thought is WHAT?! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN? And then I realize they're married and probably planned it.

Ewww

enhanced-buzz-16499-1337106315-5.jpg

Back