• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Want to Know Your Rep Stats? Ask your friendly Mods!

My intent was to show the extent of the stalking, so I did an analysis of his reputation and the contents of each.

I definitely think there are people that need to tone it down, I agree.

Out of those 1352 reputations, 305 of them were negative or neutral/negative.

In the same vein, I decided to query who the most prolific negreppers are on this site.

Certain people on this thread really need to shut the fuck up about negrep.

If we vote on it can you give us the ranking of most prolific neg reppers, I feel like something like that would be good public knowledge.

If we vote on it can you give us the ranking of most prolific neg reppers, I feel like something like that would be good public knowledge.

I envision a game with a list of the most prolific neg reppers in alphabetical order and the number of neg reps they've handed out. The challenge is to match the number with the poster. First to get it correct wins a cookie.

I like this game, make it happen. It would liven up a very boring Friday. The only one opposed would be BKF but he's already old and cranky so need to worry about it, not like it could get worse.

I envision a game with a list of the most prolific neg reppers in alphabetical order and the number of neg reps they've handed out. The challenge is to match the number with the poster. First to get it correct wins a cookie.

do it!

I dig this idea. I'd like to see who the pos rep whores are as well.

Maybe eventually, but right now I dont think is the time. There have been so many different butthurtings lately, it would be unsmart for us to post something like that without getting all of their approvals ahead of time. Sowwy guise.

I dig this idea. I'd like to see who the pos rep whores are as well.

I spread pos rep all over town. I have probably given out less than 10 neg reps. I did neg cookout today for talking shit about my dog.

I am the 18th most prolific neg repper. I have neg repped 53 times. Any guesses as to how many neg reps have been doled out by the most prolific neg repper?

i'm definitely in the top 20, aren't I? I hate a lot.

Most are to the reff. I rarely retaliatory neg because I am an adult (mostly).

Back