• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Want to Know Your Rep Stats? Ask your friendly Mods!

I was texted to be alerted to this thread. Yeah you can post my rank, I don't keep track but ya'll a buncha negrepussys. I'm one of the two missing.

Last edited:
palma and RJ are #1 and #5. which one goes where? this feels like a price is right game.

Permission to post my neg rep ranking. I don't neg rep very much, unless I get pissed off when I see 100 different threads about the same topic. Or when someone starts slobbing Brad Stevens' knob.

Permission to post my neg ranking.

dv7, you won our bet.

What's the paypal account?

Permission to post my neg rep ranking. I don't neg rep very much, unless I get pissed off when I see 100 different threads about the same topic. Or when someone starts slobbing Brad Stevens' knob.

You didn't make the top 25.

We'll do a creepy/shady poster ranking at a later date.

I will be shocked if I'm not top 10, dismayed if I'm not top 5, and disappointed if I'm not #1. Disclose, please.

Aaaaaand, we have our #1 folks. With 244 negreps give, OldGoldBeard.

We have our gold and silver medalist. Bronze is still out there!

Aaaaaand, we have our #1 folks. With 244 negreps give, OldGoldBeard.

We have our golf and silver medalist. Bronze is still out there!

Wow, so unexpected. Well done sir.

Wonder how/if the results change if you group by IP address/parody list.

Negger please.

images

I want to congratulate Moonz and Karma. They took a thread rjkarl started to draw attention to himself and used it to draw attention to everybody else. Well done.

Back