• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Want to Know Your Rep Stats? Ask your friendly Mods!

I want to congratulate Moonz and Karma. They took a thread rjkarl started to draw attention to himself and used it to draw attention to everybody else. Well done.

He's going to be so excited when he logs on and sees 11+ more pages...and then so pissed when he finds out it's not about him.

You have been quite the inspiration, jhmd, though I'd like to think we're on solid ground these days.

Remarkably (since it was pretty nasty for about a week), that's my impression too. You can dish it out AND take it.

Congrats on the NegrEspy.

wow, color me surprised at OGB. i'm proud (?) that i've never gotten one of his negs.

I want to congratulate Moonz and Karma. They took a thread rjkarl started to draw attention to himself and used it to draw attention to everybody else. Well done.

You guys are going to miss me when I'm gone.

The Mods do a good job around here, for almost no discernible benefit. Thanks for playing referee in the most overgrown slapfight on all of Bobby Bowden's e-Bays.

He's going to be so excited when he logs on and sees 11+ more pages...and then so pissed when he finds out it's not about him.

hahahhaha

You realize he is not posting in this thread because he doesn't want to answer the question of if he wants his stats revealed or not. Especially now that everybody else has done so. Even bkf stepped up.

i mean, i look like more of the weirdo by pos repping every post i see, apparently.

If one if the places is mine, go for it.

Go ahead and disclose the amount of negs I've left. I'll be surprised if I'm in the top 50- even with the brief flurry of negs I left, primarily for BBD. I mainly just leave positive rep- often for people with only one gold block or who are in the red.

1. OG mutha fuckin B (244)
2. Strickland (182)
3. ???
4. Racer (142)
5. ???
6. dv7 (98)
7. BBD (86)
8. ???
9. ???
10. Slim (72)
11. palma (64)
12. ???
13. ???
14. ???
15. Ramrod (56)
16. bkf (55)
17. MDMH (53)
18. Moon (53)
19. ???
20. Toogs (50)
21. LK (49)
22. ???
23. HTTD (44)
24. Hello (43)
25. ???

Not ranked: Phan, bmoney, HP, ITK, Milhouse, DeacHawk, Knight, Nonny, doofus, df07, Diggler, Boogity, PhDeac

Last edited:
Oh man! How close am I to top 5 status? I can increase the level that I'm a prick if I really need to...just need that carrot dangling...

Strickland to me is biggest surprise. Or Palma being so low

I have no problem with any of my counts being made public. Though I doubt I am top 25 in pos or neg repping

For what its worth, you have my permission to reveal any of my stats, but I am confident I am not top 25 in either category. I bet I have left less than 10 neg reps in my entire career here and all of them were to out the identity of parodies.

Back