• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Want to Know Your Rep Stats? Ask your friendly Mods!

Damn, I don't remember numbers being such a righteous RJ warrior. But 3 pages skimming was even too much. Please re-post any highlights.

Jump ahead to around page 15 where we did a fun reveal of who actually gave out the most negrep.

Yeah, at that point I realized I was being a pussy and that I needed to start giving out more negrep.

If only everyone knew the rest of the story....

images
It's time.

Our relationship with RJ on this board is similar to a clown fish and sea anemone: RJ benefits from us (he finds a sense of comfort/normalcy in the boards), and we benefit from RJ (we can count on his ridiculousness for entertainment). A mutualistic, symbiotic relationship. The reality is neither the boards nor RJ would survive without one another.
this didn't age well

Weird thread. I think I've given out one, maybe two negreps over the years. Certainly have received more than I have given. Permission granted to post info or whatever it is I need to say.

Back