• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Want to Know Your Rep Stats? Ask your friendly Mods!

The dozens or hundreds of threats to kill me or wish me or my family dead are OK.

The year of stalking me is OK.

A mod using his position to put Nazi propoganda as my avatar is OK.

I apologized and gave my word that nothing would happen. This is diametrically opposite to those who promise to continue and wish me death.

Also in the interim since it happened, Slim and I have even made peace. Other fulfilling phna's request for retaliation, I have received many negs without retaliating to any of the usual suspects.

I have proven for that week that I have changed. To do this now, without any warning, after an apology and proof it won't happen is as wrong as my actions and the actions of the mod who put all of this into motion.

Of that person is not going to be held responsible.

I feel you man, I told those fudge packers I liked Michael Bolton's music.

OldGoldBeard, I dig that you are content rarely posting, but kind of covertly evaluating posters and dispensing neg reps when necessary. The quiet arbiter. I like your style.

Back