• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Want to Know Your Rep Stats? Ask your friendly Mods!

I bet I'm 8th. I've negrepped Keeper a ton. I wanna know all my stats, even though I'm probably not on posrep and I know I'm not on the tags list.

I've only negrepped 4 times in the past month and one of them I meant to posrep ProfessorDeac and accidentally negged him. Other three were Milhouse, Toogs, and Knight.

I've probably been negged by OGB 10 times or so.

I doubt I'm in there but what the hell, feel free to reveal my stats.

any way to know who has been negged the most? excluding keeper, reff, and kanho, who would you think would be near the top?

We aren't going to run queries for stats for an individual poster.

However, it may be something to be considered for fundraising efforts if anyone has ideas for the types of stats they would like to see.

In case anyone was wondering if I actually do anything as an admin, you're welcome. I finally found a good use for my database ninja skills.

Seeing the response to this has given me some ideas for other stats I can pull that could potentially be used for fundraisers.

Now that the fundraiser has begun, what kind of stuff can you pull up?

any way to know who has been negged the most? excluding keeper, reff, and kanho, who would you think would be near the top?

i wonder if kanho is 3rd or 5th on the "prolific neg repper" list? he has to be one of those.

Did you guys not see that top-25 neg reppers list that was briefly posted, then deleted? There were a handful of folks on that list who have not been identified here.

Townie is the 7th most prolific pos repper with 978. BP didnt make the list.

Townie is also 9th on the list with 78 neg reps.

YES. And he retired back in January. Baller. I'd love to see who I've negged the most. Tags would be great to see too.

Did you guys not see that top-25 neg reppers list that was briefly posted, then deleted? There were a handful of folks on that list who have not been identified here.

It wasn't deleted, it is on the previous page.

attachment.php

For serious. No clue.

Back