• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

War on Christmas Fox Style

ONW

Reaction score
“By the way, for all you kids watching at home, Santa just is white but this person is just arguing that maybe we should also have a black Santa,” Kelly said. “Santa is what he is and just so you know, we are debating this because someone wrote about it, kids. … Just because it makes you feel uncomfortable doesn’t mean it has to change. … Jesus was a white man, too. He was a historical figure. That’s a verifiable fact — as is Santa. I just want the kids watching to know that. My point is, how do you just revise it in the middle of the legacy of the story and change Santa from white to black?[/B"

-Megyn Kelly

Now we're making Jesus and Santa white, historical figures, who were certainly not black based on "verifiable facts?" Are you kidding me?

blackjesusmontagecbarzoniartcom100557751.jpg

lolwut?? St Nicholas was Lycian...

So he was middle eastern, just like Jesus. Saint Nick definitely wasn't a fat old Dutch man getting pulled around by Reindeer.

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

So he was middle eastern, just like Jesus. Saint Nick definitely wasn't a fat old Dutch man getting pulled around by Reindeer.

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

Next you're going to spout some B.S. like "Jesus wasn't a Christian."

I would hate fuck the shit out of Megyn Kelly.

Chris Hayes has the author on right now.

Princeton:
Oh, Christ do I feel good.

Gary Coleman:
Now there was a fine upstanding black man!

Princeton:
Who?

Gary Coleman:
Jesus Christ.

Kate Monster:
But, Gary, Jesus was white.

Gary Coleman:
No, Jesus was black.

Kate Monster:
No, Jesus was white.

Gary Coleman:
No, I'm pretty sure that Jesus was black-

Princeton:
Guys, guys...Jesus was Jewish!

John Stewart just killed this. That might be the weirdest/dumbest segment Fox has ever aired.

John Stewart just killed this. That might be the weirdest/dumbest segment Fox has ever aired.

Holy shit. Stewart obliterated that shit. The only thing that scares me more than the fucking lunacy spouted on Fox is the fact that there is a legion or morons out there who actually believe that bullshit.

Reactions: ONW
Why can't Santa be whatever the fuck you want him to be? Oh yeah, he can BECAUSE HE'S NOT FUCKING REAL.

I'm a registered R, and I can't watch that shit without shaking my head. Stewart nailed it.

Great tags btw. I still can't believe she said that.

Back