• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Watching Iowa on ESPN

Wrangor

Go Deacs
Reaction score
It makes me sad to think that they were bad enough to lose to us Bz's first season and are now one of the top 15 teams in the country. Meanwhile we continue to rearrange the deck chairs.

Although Iowa is in a Bzdelikian FG drought right now.

Iowa has gone over 13 min. without a field goal and are within 3 of Michigan State. That is big time basketball?

Wow, Mich St effing up at the end here.

Fouled a guy for an And 1 and missed 3/4 free throws in the last 10 seconds.

Good look. Nice challenge at the basket. He didn't attack the basket and paid the price.

It makes me sad to think that they were bad enough to lose to us Bz's first season and are now one of the top 15 teams in the country. Meanwhile we continue to rearrange the deck chairs.

Buzzy laid the foundation and made Iowa's improvement possible.

That final drive was a foul at any other point in the game minus a last second shot. Guess the new rule emphasis doesn't count in end of game situations.

JTT buried a 30 footer to win the Iowa game. It was a "Noooo"..."Yeeeeaaaah!!"

I threw this on the wrong thread last night.

I bet many people here think Fran "White Magic" McCaffery's nickname was paying tribute to Earvin Johnson. It was actually an homage Philly legend Earl Monroe.

Back