• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Water (IMPORTANT)

?

• Total voters
Definitely underrated. If it was properly rated then we would actually remember to drink water when we're out drinking. Instead, we forget about it and then get dehydrated and hungover.

I should explain. I was at dinner with two of my friends. One of them, who was stoned, and is also a stupid person, with a mouthful of spaghetti, just goes "Bros, water is so overrated."

It sparked a HEATED debate. We almost got kicked out.

Try not to be too jealous of our witty repartee.

i'm also going underrated. people go out thinking they NEED gatorade, cytomax, etcetc... nope, just water.

I think it's properly rated. Everyone knows it's good for you, but it tastes like nothing, which is why people don't drink it as much as they should. Therefore, adequately rated.

Went with underrated. I've been on a water heavy binge recently and I feel really good. Peeing a lot but otherwise feel really good.

For the purposes of further clarification, but not to sway the votes (IMPORTANT) I will add there were people vehemently arguing all three points.

Bronson making good threads yet again. HOW DOES HE COME UP WITH THIS STUFF?!?!!?

He is suffocating the Pit with his FANTASTIC thread ideas!

Thanks dv7. Glad my continued efforts aren't going unnoticed.

I just continue to wait until you tell other posters that they are posting drivel again. That will be a funny day!

Next up: Oxygen! Is it really needed?

I think it's properly rated. Everyone knows it's good for you, but it tastes like nothing, which is why people don't drink it as much as they should. Therefore, adequately rated.

Water is the standard for taste. "Nothing" is water itself.

Way underrated. Matt didn't even mention all the water in our bodies.

For consumption or in general?

Overrated. Some of you people won't shut up about it. Like being vegan or gluten free.

Back