• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Water (IMPORTANT)

?

• Total voters
I'd say one of the Top 10 things about living in San Francisco is the tap water. It's phenomenal. Had to destroy a spectacular mountain valley to do it, but whatevs.

portland water is pretty good, but there's no flouride in it. they're trying to have it added right now... it's bringing out some pretty awesome public commentary at council meetings.

portland water is pretty good, but there's no flouride in it. they're trying to have it added right now... it's bringing out some pretty awesome public commentary at council meetings.

like parks and rec full style dumbassery

whats amazing is we use clean water to flush our doo-doo take that poor countries

DeacDiggler, MACdeac, Rolfe, Shooshmoo, stonz, vtwhat etc

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES

I think a lot about the six people who said water is overrated.

I think some people are substituting the word "used" for "rated." As in...I think water is under-used. Rated means if you ask someone what they think about water, they will tell you it is super important and that they drink lots of it. In reality, though, we probably believe that we don't drink enough of it, etc. So its properly rated, but under used.

Back