• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We do have basketball game Saturday

If we can replicate that half for the rest of the season, we're gonna be in damn good shape

Sam is clearly gifted. But he has no idea what to do when he touches the ball.

Great first half. I really hope Woods stays in the starting line up. I really dont understand why Wilbekin plays so much, he just doesnt bring much.

Good 1st half. Need to keep JC on the court and do a better job rebounding. X isn't gonna be as sloppy with the ball in the 2nd half.

Wilbekin has gone from starting to the second guard off of the bench. I think we can agree that's the right move. He's going to get plenty of playing time. On another note, that was Chills best half I thought.

Its fun when you are taking shots within the offensive sets. Manning has a good feel for this team. If they will just run the set continuously as it is intended they will get a mismatch. Love the ball screen/skip/enter post action. Very effective when you have a bunch of shooters on the floor. Defense is forced to switch and it creates some nice passing angles.

And Manning inexplicably goes crazy the last 2 minutes with some weird lineups. I thought when he took Collins out he was going to sit him the last 1:40 just to make sure he didn't pick up his 2nd, and get him to the second half for the first time this year with less than 2 fouls. But then he puts him back in and of course Collins picks up a cheap foul.

Still, pretty excited about a one point lead at half. Lets see if we can continue to execute. We need to rebound a little better to take this one home though.

Perfect description. And Gus Johnson only adds to that feeling.

Fox Sports 1 broadcast team in action:

SchiavoneCrockett.jpg

JC with 1 foul entering the 2nd half, this is unusual.

MW got that last foul.

2nd great hustle play by SJM where he IMMEDIATELY throws it right back to X.

Did that twice tonight. He was off balance on both plays and was about to walk. Just a little green...needs to continue to condition and work on his weight. I like his touch around the basket.

Out rebounded by 7. Dinos looked like a stiff. Let's win this motherfucker!

Wilbekin has gone from starting to the second guard off of the bench. I think we can agree that's the right move. He's going to get plenty of playing time. On another note, that was Chills best half I thought.

Wilbekin has been sick.

And Manning inexplicably goes crazy the last 2 minutes with some weird lineups. I thought when he took Collins out he was going to sit him the last 1:40 just to make sure he didn't pick up his 2nd, and get him to the second half for the first time this year with less than 2 fouls. But then he puts him back in and of course Collins picks up a cheap foul.

Still, pretty excited about a one point lead at half. Lets see if we can continue to execute. We need to rebound a little better to take this one home though.

That foul went to MW

I feel like pretty much everyone on Xavier takes a lot of steps on the perimeter before dribbling.

Back