• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We got our PG!

good stuff. looks like he missed most of the year with an injury, 3 years of eligibility right?

Encouraging. Maybe Forbes has caught lightning 3 years in a row at the guard position.

I think he would need an official injury waiver, but he should get it I would think.

How concerned should we be with his injury?

In today’s era of college basketball I don’t think it makes a ton of sense to worry about whether he will still have eligibility for the 2025-2026 season.

I’m just happy we have him for next year

absolutely true and not a big deal either way but would expect he gets the 3rd year after playing 4 games. also, after watching the highlights excited about his profile as a potentially very good college player with very little early pro potential.

Worth noting that since he only played 4 games as a sophomore, most of those highlights are as a freshman. Imagine him as a junior/senior

Awesome scoring but looks like he had a lot of TOs. Will need to cut those down some.

Kid looks legit, he even played well as a true freshman against a small sample size of major conference competition

My only caution is just because someone plays well as a Freshman doesn’t mean he gets better as he gets older. Sometimes the freshman year is as good as they get…

WCD, taking aim at hope for 12+ years.

Kid looks legit, he even played well as a true freshman against a small sample size of major conference competition

Even if he's the next Magic Johnson, we desperately need the 4 and 5 spots to step up or be replaced with better players!!! I hope Marsh gets much stronger in the off-season.

Back