• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We got our PG!

ROK, is that you?
ROK played before all the social media scrutiny so don't know if there were issues off the court, but for all appearances he applied himself all 4 years but for some reason he regressed after his freshman year; clearly got in his head after a while. IIRC his "senior day" game he had close to double-digit turnovers. Feel bad for the guy to this day; hope he's found happiness/success in whatever followed his time at Wake.

Last edited:
ROK played before all the social media scrutiny so don't know if there were issues off the court, but for all appearances he applied himself all 4 years but for some reason he regressed after his freshman year; clearly got in his head after a while. IIRC his "senior day" game he had close to double-digit turnovers. Feel bad for the guy to this day; hope he's found happiness/success in whatever followed his time at Wake.
According to this 2011 article, yes he's found happiness/success.

Another reason I am excited about this pick up, is the timing. Round 2 just ended hours ago. Forbes still has tons of time to find another pg if he so desires. Either this young mans backup, or someone even more experienced.

So we know who the ACC POY is going to be! :cool: Welcome, Boopie.

College basketball is a guard's game, so this is big news for us. For today, on this thread, let's celebrate what we have and not what we don't.

So we know who the ACC POY is going to be! :cool: Welcome, Boopie.

College basketball is a guard's game, so this is big news for us. For today, on this thread, let's celebrate what we have and not what we don't.
Let's listen to Coach Norman Dale here!

Praying that he's another Nowell! That guy was fuckin money for Kansas State yesterday!

Shazam and the comments to that video failed me. Is that music Earth Wind and Fire?

Also, more importantly Boopie looks fun as hell even in 6th grade, can't wait to see him in OG&B.

There will undoubtedly be several occasions early in the season where one of our players gets hit with the ball square in the face because he had no idea some crazy perfect behind the back pass was coming.

Well no worries everyone because my fourth grader thinks Boopie seems “pretty good” in sixth grade. He’s a definite Wake commit 😂

I like that he made his announcement while driving his Benz. He’s going to bring celebrity status to the team.

Based on his 6th and 8th grade videos, it sounds like he's a combo of Pistol Pete's scoring ability, John Stockton's passing and CP3's leadership\on-court coaching. He may able to crack the starting line-up in his second season for us if he can keep improving.

Back