• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We need a little Northwestern game noise

Will we go winless on the road again in conference? Seem to have all the right attributes for that stellar streak to keep going.

We're not going to win any games with such a poor performance from both PGs.

We played awful. Crawford was absolute crap. Your PG can't play like that.

Manning has the worst rotations of all time. How do we not dominate them with our size all night? Are our other big guys that slow? Tonight was so pathetic. Why is McClinton in the game ever?

I'm sorry, Danny was a great player and a good guy, but I have no confidence in his in-game coaching ability.

Anyone know why in the hell FSU decided to wear powder blue uniforms? Jesus, people, have a little respect for yourselves.

That's all Manning. They were clearly going for the steal.

Right. I was wondering why they were not fouling. If they were trying it was poor effort. If not trying, dumb as shit. How does that not get communicated or even considered down 3 with basically the shot clock off

Would've like to see Moore in the second half to try and stop their layup line. It's what got their guard going.

Really disappointed Crawford ended up with only nine turnovers after trying so hard to reach double figures.

Preseason ACC #13 looking about right for this squad. Good job tonight DM.

absolutely the worst end of game coaching I have ever seen. How do you not foul after one steal attempt? No adjustments on offense or defense after halftime-schooled by Chris Collins.

Burn it down. I'm tired of this shit. We just lost to fucking Northwestern. We're better than this. We deserve better than this. The lost decade is becoming a reality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preseason ACC #13 looking about right for this squad. Good job tonight DM.

Don't understand the rotation. I do not think Wilkebin or Mcllinton should get any minutes. Where was Moore? Confusing rotation.

Anyone know why in the hell FSU decided to wear powder blue uniforms? Jesus, people, have a little respect for yourselves.

Turquoise for Native American Heritage Month.

It's Manning's fault our guards played like absolute shit tonight and we shot 31%, 24% from three? News to me. Some of you are either not bright or let your emotions get to you WAY too often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back