• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We need a little Northwestern game noise

10 assists and 19 turnovers. The backcourt was fucking awful.

still don get not calling a TO to get JC back in the game. Also, how do you literally not manufacture Collins touches every possession??????

These guys definitely know how to completely eliminate any early season hope that fans might have. That was one of the worst played and worst coached basketball games I can remember. Very Bz-like.

I'm not nearly as frustrated by that game as most of you seem to be. True road game against a 20 win team trying to bounce back from a tough loss. Terrible performance from Crawford. Collins hurt. Poor shooting from everyone.

Just a bad, throwaway game. Hopefully we bounce back @ Richmond on Saturday.

Why does mcclinton play? Why does wilbekin get anything but spot minutes? WHY THE FUCK DIDNT WE FOUL?

I think Manning would be a great assistant working with the big men, but as a head coach, don't think so.

When your PG is playing that poorly, he needs to be sitting on the bench next to you.

I have never experienced a bigger disparity between my expectations for how we would play a game, given the evidence shown so far this year, and how we actually played. Other than JC, it was like the rest of the team were imposters.

I'm not nearly as frustrated by that game as most of you seem to be. True road game against a 20 win team trying to bounce back from a tough loss. Terrible performance from Crawford. Collins hurt. Poor shooting from everyone.

Just a bad, throwaway game. Hopefully we bounce back @ Richmond on Saturday.

Don't hold your breath, Richmond has a coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am worried about Manning, but he could be the next Staak, recruit some talent , get canned and the next coach will turn the corner.

We played bad on both ends of the court. Manning was massively out-coached by Collins. Really discouraging.

Manning has clearly upgraded the talent. Just as clearly, he cannot coach at this level. It has been pretty evident for 3 years.

Talent is not an excuse this year.

Now would be a good time to make a change so that the next coach will have a decent amount of talent. Hopefully we can find a guy that knows how to coach at this level.

It's Manning's fault our guards played like absolute shit tonight and we shot 31%, 24% from three? News to me. Some of you are either not bright or let your emotions get to you WAY too often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not DM's fault that they played like shit, but it is his fault that he allowed Crawford to play out of control, and that he didn't take advantage of our inside game, and that he continues to have questionable rotations. It's also his fault that we had no strategy of any kind at the end of the game.

We played like trash, but we had the talent to win this game right until the end. That's progress. Frustrating to not be there, but we are headed in the right direction. If 3's don't fall, everything is limited.

I have seen no evidence of any player development at Wake, let alone big men. Moore has made absolutely no progress. He looks lost very time he plays and has no idea how to play defense

The thing that kills me is that if our small lineup is getting blown by all night, why not go with a big lineup and pound it inside all night? SJM and Moore couldn't have done any worse on those blow bys than the folks on the floor. At least they could have protected the rim. I am so discouraged by the substitution patterns that Manning continues to have.

It's not DM's fault that they played like shit, but it is his fault that he allowed Crawford to play out of control, and that he didn't take advantage of our inside game, and that he continues to have questionable rotations. It's also his fault that we had no strategy of any kind at the end of the game.

This

Back