• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We need a little Northwestern game noise

Guys, you should all just go find some game tape from one of the [Redacted] years. You'll feel much better about this team.. and quickly.

It's Manning's fault that he left guards playing like shit on the court regardless of their poor decisions.
Yes.

Would you disagree with that, Captain Fanatic?

What guards would you have subbed in to replace Crawford, Wilbekin, Childress, and Arians? All four played like shit, so how about we just throw in Richard Washington or better yet, play without any guards! Captain armchair coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My primary emotion after watching that game is anger. We played so poorly outside of Collins.
Manning's substitution patterns were egregious tonight even for him. WOuld pull out Collins or Dinos whenever they started feeling it.
One of the worst games I can remember seeing from Bryant Crawford. I'm actually pretty concerned about him as he doesn't look like a weapon at all anymore.
Childress was just as bad unfortunately.
Manning was smart to run the offense through Woods at the end. However, how can he let us jack up so many shitty 3's all game?
Agree with poster above who thinks we need rim protectors in as our guards get burned by everyone.
Hated watching Northwestern. HTey look and act like mini-Duke. Super annoying. But the offense looks has great movement and creates one open look after another.

Guys, you should all just go find some game tape from one of the [name redacted] years. You'll feel much better about this team.. and quickly.

That isn't the bar we should be setting and you know this.

Don't lower your expectations because we've seen worse. That isn't supporting your team. That is settling for mediocrity.

What guards would you have subbed in to replace Crawford, Wilbekin, Childress, and Arians? All four played like shit, so how about we just throw in Richard Washington or better yet, play without any guards! Captain armchair coach.

Actually Woods played fairly well, particularly down the stretch.

As bad as the rotations were and the game plan was, if our guards had an average outing shooting, we could have won. The guards were so bad tonight. Who was supposed to be guarding McIntosh? Serious question. Our guys are still wondering.

How can Manning not have taught Moore enough to see the floor? He is playing Dinos at the 5 when Collins is out. That is zero rim protection.

Why does Woods not start? Why no timeouts during runs? This team badly needs coaching.

Their entire offense revolved around a 6'2" dude, and we could come close to stopping him. Just brutal.

We gave up way too many offensive rebounds and the turnovers are inexcusable.

Actually no. We had 19 offensive boards to their 24 defensive boards. The problem is so many of our offensive boards didn't turn into second chance points due to their defense.

actually, I think the problem is Wilbekin, he just doesn't do much out there. As the season progresses, he will see less and less playing time with Childress and Arians playing more.

Lol, I'm not settling. I'm just trying to stave off depression.

I know. But these games are getting so predictable. We actually have some talent, so serving up just another shit sandwich is brutal.

That isn't the bar we should be setting and you know this.

Don't lower your expectations because we've seen worse. That isn't supporting your team. That is settling for mediocrity.

Pretty lofty to even refer to that as mediocre.

Back