• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We need a [name redacted] for Danny

Would somebody please be Biff's friend? Or give him a ride to rehab? Or a mental facility?

[Dove Men's Care]
[Always two there are. Master and apprentice]
[Re-redacted]
[redacted redux]

I don't have any ill will towards Manning. Dude wasn't a jerk, didn't insult the fan base, didn't fail as a result of lack of effort, hasn't left us with any NCAA violations, just wasn't able to get it done.

Agree with all that, but I kinda like our shitty coaches getting immortalized in such a fashion

I don't have any ill will towards Manning. Dude wasn't a jerk, didn't insult the fan base, didn't fail as a result of lack of effort, hasn't left us with any NCAA violations, just wasn't able to get it done.
Manning threw players under the bus, created an atmosphere that caused players to leave in droves for brown pastures, never took any responsibility, and didn't do anything to better himself or his staff...all while being paid millions to perform.

Last edited:
I voted no originally, but am a yes now. I like [Empty Suit] and [Paint Touches]

Back