• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We offer a class on "Three's Company"?

meandmyuncleDeac

Reaction score
During last night's telecast did anyone catch the guys in the booth commenting about Wake offering its students such a class? Or was I having an acid flashback?

The announcers had a big laugh at our expense.

During last night's telecast did anyone catch the guys in the booth commenting about Wake offering its students such a class? Or was I having an acid flashback?

The announcers had a big laugh at our expense.

Dang first year seminars.

That's the thing: all classes have interesting titles. Then they are hard as shit, and nobody gets an A. WAKE FOREST.

I took it relative to us losing scholly QB's to injury/transfer.

They showed that class on sitcoms and then harped on about $50,000 cost. WFU looked really bad on that sequence, like a place for rich stupid people.

I believe that it's a class on the impact and influence of sitcoms on society and how they reflect their time. It's a Comm class.

All those kids should be in hard science classes or math!!!11!! Cut the department!

They showed that class on sitcoms and then harped on about $50,000 cost. WFU looked really bad on that sequence, like a place for rich stupid people.

And then they mentioned that we are all going to be their bosses one day.

I think that's a little overboard. It was clearly a smaller class in the Comm dept. They did say it was about TV and its impact on society. Sure didn't think it made us look really bad.

I thought what made it look bad was that the classroom looked like a bomb shelter with no windows and everyone crammed in next to each other.

Then they showed guys playing frisbee and quipped that we could use one of them on our receivers unit.:eek:

Then they showed a guy walking across the quad and said he could be our starting running back.

Back