• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We should all have a board party......

childressfor3

Reaction score
Somewhere in Winston when he is fired. On the exact day when it happens. So where you boys wanna meet at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be fantastic to all show up at Groves and have a tailgate party. Tsy can cater. In.

The quad will be rolled.

It would be fantastic to all show up at Groves and have a tailgate party. Tsy can cater. In.

We should definitely do that. A celebration tailgate for his firing, definitely make the local news and maybe even ESPN.

Somewhere in Winston when he is fired. On the exact day when it happens. So where you boys wanna meet at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm torn... should the party be the day he "resigns" or should we wait to see who the next coach is first?

I really like this idea. Tailgate/party in LJVM parking lot?

I'm torn... should the party be the day he "resigns" or should we wait to see who the next coach is first?

Wellman better go with Bz as the present sad state of affairs lay @ his feet!

Day he resigns of course. If Wellman is making the hire, we run the risk he hires someone worse and we're left with nothing to celebrate.

Would have to be the day he leaves. There should be no doubt in the mind of any observer what we would be celebrating.

Not possible.

someone photoshop wellman unto this

challenge_accepted.png

March 12 will be his last game. I assume March 17 will be the official word with news leaking out over the weekend.

[Redacted] will never be "fired" by Wellman. Forced resignation - maybe. Fired - Never.

Back