• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We should all have a board party......

I would be so happy if Wellman, finally acknowledging the bzzdaster, terminated him TODAY, naming Battle as interim. (Hell, I'd be happy with ANYONE as interim.) That would at least send a message to the team that there is hope, that change is on the way.

So is there a public parking lot somewhere close to campus where this could occur? Or, preferably to avoid open container enforcement tips called in by Ron, somebody who owns a lot or empty field nearby that would let it be used? I assume if you tried to do it at the Joel or Groves or on campus then Ron would have you booted.

Why can't it just happen on the quad when we are rolling it?

2 things are certain... He will not be here much longer and he will likely coach somewhere else again. I can't wait to see where he ends up and will enjoy watching those fans who come onto the board and say 'So, what do you guys think about Bzdelick? Carmelo seems to like him." *begin meltdown*

Truly can't see Bzzz ever coaching again given that he has actually hurt his already bad resume with his ACC road woes at Wake.

2 things are certain... He will not be here much longer and he will likely coach somewhere else again. I can't wait to see where he ends up and will enjoy watching those fans who come onto the board and say 'So, what do you guys think about Bzdelick? Carmelo seems to like him." *begin meltdown*

I really can't say enough nice things about him.

Truly can't see Bzzz ever coaching again

:werd: I suppose I could see him going back to scouting in the NBA since that's a job that he was supposedly ok at and that doesn't really require social skills. That said, if he's any kind of smart, he has saved and invested well the last few years (he certainly hasn't blown any $$ on suits and ties), and the day he leaves Wake, he'll pack up his rental house and move all of his crap down to his beach house on the NC coast to live out his days.

I think he will coach again, obviously not in a major conference, but he will go to some school, like Utah State or something simply because he has ACC/Big12/NBA experience....despite his losing ways.

One of the Stratts is going to show up, and the local news will report that NC State fans are celebrating the end of the Bz era.

Back